Sunday, September 16, 2012

FEATURE No. 35: BALANCE MY CHAKRAS BY JODI LEBRUN

Balance My Chakras by Jodi Lebrun aka Creative Life by Design

Etsy: CreativeLifebyDesign
Website: CreativeLifebyDesign


Mother Earth provides us with the air that we breathe, the water that we drink and the nourishment that we need. These elements fill us with prana (life-force energy) and allow our chakras to spin in a healthy and sustaining way.

Sometimes, for a variety of reasons, some of our chakras end up ‘blocked’ and we end up feeling like something just isn’t right within our bodies.

This feeling of imbalance can manifest itself in many ways.

You may be feeling overly sensitive to the things going on in your life or you may feel stuck creatively.

You may have a decreased libido or you may just feel tired.

These are all normal. We all experience these feelings at different points in our lives.

I can help.

I’ve put together a package that will have you feeling more like yourself in no time. It is magical, gentle and fun!

I’ve brought together the best of what I normally offer separately, into 1 wonderful package.
This is what your Balance My Chakras package includes:

~A 3 card reading using my Lucy Cavendish ‘Oracle Tarot’ deck. This deck will give you the insight that you’re looking for in a magical and optimistic way. All you need to do is email me with your question and within 48 hours (maybe sooner) I will send you back a write-up of the message that came through for you.

~A 30 minute, long-distance chakra balancing session where I will connect with you energetically and, ever so gently, check in on each of your chakras. I will do this using a brand new, charged under the Moon, chakra stone set that I will then mail to you!

~The Chakra (7) Stone set that I used in your balancing session. This will be mailed to you after your session is complete.

~An organza bag filled with my homemade Lavender Bath Salts for you next few baths. This will be mailed to you along with your stones.

~A personalized affirmation, poem or journal prompt that I feel will enhance your overall experience. It will be a surprise! This will be mailed to you along with your other treats.

~A super secret discount code that will be yours to use indefinitely in my Etsy shop on anything that is there now or that I add in the future. This will absolutely include any and all items!
 Connect with Jodi via Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment